v7.2 [2 Dec 2010]
It contains one important feature, now on the Save As dialog you will be able to select between a "Small file" and a "High quality images" filter. Each of these filters uses basically a different compression engine for the documents:
- Normal ZIP compression for the Small file filter
- High JPEG compression for the High quality images filter
By default the "Small file" filter will be selected, but if you're not happy with the quality of the images in the resulting PDF, then you should use the other filter (which increases the size of the resulting PDF).
- Fix: Corrected a problem when printing from Internet Explorer 9 (would crash in certain situations during conversion)
- Fix: Tiff images printed from Adobe PageMaker were not converted correctly
- Fix: Corrected downsampling error for 8bpp images
- Fix: Corrected install on XP 32 bit when the x64 folder does not exist
- New: Added new predefined page sizes (for AutoCAD)
- Fix: Some customers reported that the Print Spooler hangs on client restart on 32 bit Windows 7 computers, that's fixed now
- New: Added /InstallOnlyNewerVer parameter for command line installations
- Fix: Corrected installation on Windows 2000
- Fix: Correction for Greek character conversions
- Fix: Correction for rendering patterns
- The uninstaller for doPDF (unins000.exe) is now signed too
- Optimized the monochrome image conversion
- Lines created with Highlight in Windows Journal were not printed (fixed now)
- New: Added full version info for startup application (dopdf.exe from the Program Files directory) to improve version detection for update managers
- Fix: Corrected Type1 font subsetting (Monospac821 BT Type 1 font was not correctly embedded)
Create PDF documents from Windows applications using a virtual printer.
Create, edit, convert, and enhance your PDFs with a wide arrange of tools.
This is a PDF printer driver that can be used for a one-click PDF creation.
Real PDF Printer allows you create and optimize PDF output.
Embed virtual printer driver into your application to extract text from document.